Pages

RSS Feed

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This is what visitors are not? £ 147 12 end Anatomy% fat: 155 kg of anatomical and 8 percent fat

This is what visitors are not? £ 147 12 end Anatomy% fat: 155 kg of anatomical and 8 percent fat Video Clips. Duration : 1.78 Mins.


Please read before posting, it's a question: breakfast, drink one or two things, water, energy, and a bar and ate a bowl of cereal when I got home I took a shower, dried and weighed on this scale. I hydrate myself better readability, such as body fat. I think it's more than anything else, because it is a good way to get your body fat reading. Honestly, I look like I'm about 12%? In the experiment reached 155 and 8%. It is even possible? Note: In the earlyOn 27, I do not know how to change the setting of age.

Tags: body fat scale, 12 percent body fat, excercise, fitness, being fit, weight loss, muscle gain, dieting, bulking, cutting, burning fat, weight loss motivation

Tapeworm Symptoms

No comments:

Post a Comment